What information do we collect about you?
CGRDA group collects information about you when you complete relevant forms, including the rider/driver application form and the volunteer application form.
How will we use the information about you?
- To administer the RDA group ride schedules.
- Information may be passed to the Riding for the Disabled Association incorporating Carriage Driving, the national body eg) re RDA competition
- Limited, anonymised information may be passed to RDA for analysis eg) in the Tracker.
- In the case of an emergency eg) information given to paramedics
- No information about you will be disclosed to any company other than noted above – unless we are required to do so by law.
- CGRDA would like to send you newsletters and other information about how you can support the RDA group.
- If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Access to your information and correction
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Retention of data
Once you are no longer involved with the RDA group, CGRDA will securely retain your data for
- 3 years for adults
- 3 years after a child reaches the age of 18.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this information to provide us with site usage metrics, which help us maintain and improve site performance.
How to contact us